Swing Beep can be used in a number of applications to give an audible noise or absence of noise to confirm a golfer's club or body is in the correct position. The unit has multiple mounting posistions, either attached to the body or remotely positioned via being mounted on a pole, so that the unit can be tailored to individual golfer's needs. As the unit gains in popularity with teaching pro's other uses will be available via the web.
See below a list of the most common uses of the Swing-Beep
1.Wrist break monitoring
Secure the wristband on your lead wrist. Place the magnet underneath the wristband, then Insert the short carbon rod in the Swing-Beep unit and place it over the magnet to position the unit on the outside of the wristband and adjust so that an audible noise is heard if the wrist is cupped incorrectly during the swing.
2.Putting stroke path
Using the Swing-Beep on the green to monitor correct or incorrect putter path. Use the short green tee provided and slide the magnet into the magnet holder. Use the green screw to secure the magnet holder onto the green tee. Insert the long carbon rod into the Swing-Beep unit and place it over the magnet. Position the completed assembly on the putting surface to enable an audible noise to be heard if the putter head strays from its intended path either on the takeawy or the follow through.
3.Hip movement during the swing and clubhead path at the take away and follow through.
Take an allignment stick and slide the magnet holder down the stick to a suitable height and use the green screw to secure the magnet holder onto the alignment stick. Insert the long carbon rod into the Swing-Beep unit and place it over the magnet. Position the alignment stick into the ground to create an audible noise to be heard if the hips fail to move correctly, or, alternatively the unit can be used to monitor the club head takeaway or folllow through.
4. Over swinging on the back swing.
Place the magnet inside the lining of your cap/visor. Insert the long carbon rod in the Swing-Beep and place the unit on the outside of the cap to attach the Swing-Beep over the leading ear.. This will enable an audible noise if the club shaft exceeds the horizontal and hits the rod behind the users head, ie this helps to stop over swinging of the club during the back swing .
8 BENEFITS OF USING SWING-BEEP
- If you DARE to be AWARE, the SWING-BEEP will give you more POWER ACCURACY & DISTANCE. You will realise your full potential!
- SWING-BEEP provides the MOST accurate feedback to ensure your golf swing is the most efficient on EVERY SHOT on the golf course.
- SWING-BEEP is YOUR full time coach during your deep practice session and even on the course during practice round.
- SWING-BEEP is giving you the precise information to create the correct motor pattern to produce MANY good shots. You will be able to monitor your progress on every shot.
- SWING-BEEP will transfer your intellect knowledge into motor skills. You will be able to repeat and access YOUR BEST swing on demand!
- SWING-BEEP ensures you don’t waste your time practicing the wrong move.
- SWING-BEEP will always make you UNDERSTAND and FEEL why you are producing a good shot.
- SWING-BEEP is versatile and EASY to use. Not only you will improve your POWER & CONSISTENCY on the full swing but you will also develop more CONTROL & ACCURACY with your short game
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.