Improve your golf putting skill over time with a set of 4 PGA TOUR gates which gradually get smaller. Practicing with the gates present a new challenge to golfers to develop a good swing and consistency of stroke. Train your ability to make it to the hole. On the smallest gate, there is 5mm on each side of the golf ball meaning you need near-perfect alignment and a clear putt. Specially designed for outdoor use on the putting green the variety of widths give a new level of challenge.
- A set of 4 PGA TOUR alignment gates numbered 0 to 3.
- Gates measure 50mm, 55mm, 62mm, 75mm width.
- Easy to press into the ground with defined arches.
- Made from stainless steel which means you can leave them outside.
- Easy and simple gates that give you feedback on your ability to deliver a clean putt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.