1. Choose which direction you want to train with, use the list below and identify your common faults.
2. Move putter against resistance to the first black line on the rail - Hold there for 30 seconds, relax for 5 seconds, repeat 3 times.
3. Step away from the rail and hit 5 putts, you will feel your body starting to repeat your new stroke.
4. Repeat process...Train pushing forward to:- Create a shorter backswing
- Eliminate deceleration
- Eliminate quick take-away
- Train accelerating stroke
- Reduce backswing wrist cock
- Stop bringing the putter outside the correct pathTrain pushing back to:- Reduce extended follow through
- Eliminate quick transition
- Lengthen backswing
- Keep putter low going back
- Start putter on correct path