LENGTH: 35.5in. WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs.
The Orange Whip Wedge is the result of the collaboration between the developer of the Orange Whip, Jim Hackenberg, and world-renowned short game expert Stan Utley. The Wedge will develop the ability to swing the club and impact the ball with consistency and improve your margin for error. The wedge combines the Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system with a Stan Utley inspired wedge head to help you maximise your short game around the greens and lower your scores.
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system
- Stan Utley inspired 56° wedge head
- Promotes short game rhythm and feel
- Trains solid contact for improved distance and accuracy
- Develops sequencing of body, arms, and club head release
- Enhances creativity and feel for shots around the green.
- Helps you understand how to conquer the yips
1. Rhythm Training: Find your short game rhythm and sequence by allowing the Wedge club head to swing freely from your wrists, elbows, shoulders and body. It will help you find your sequence.
2. Impact Training: Good rhythm and sequence leads to solid contact. Allowing the Wedge shaft to load and unload at the correct time will help you make solid contact more consistently.
3. Distance Training: Solid contact and rhythm gives you the ability to control your distance. The Wedge will train you to chip and pitch your ball on your intended landing spot and predict the runout to have your ball end up close to the hole.
4. Trajectory Training: Flighting your shots and controlling the runout allows you to be more creative around the green. You will learn to develop and better feel for chips, pitches, bunker shots, and flop shots around the green.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.