TRACK Putting Mat EDITION 2 has special features that did not exist previously in the market.
- Extra-long putting carpet: 3.00 m x 50 cm, a real putting carpet, no artificial grass
- Center line for better orientation
- 5 markings (each 50 cm) in order to determine a precisely distance
- A freely positionable putting hole to increase the level of difficulty
- A stopping device with velcro fastening for too long putts
- Allows to train different (four) different speeds
- An eraser rod for smoothing and clean the visible lines of the ball on the mat
- At "Slow" (Normal green speeds) side, the distance lines are recorded 1:2 to control the pendulum motion during your backswing and swing
- At "Fast" (tournament green speeds) side, the distance lines are recorded 1:1.5 to control the pendulum motion during your backswing and swing
In addition to the high quality of the putting carpet and the length the special highlight of this golf mat is the "visibility of played putts".
Handling is simple: Brush with the enclosed eraser rod the mat in one direction. This eliminates all putting tracks in one direction. Now you can play against the direction and you can see your putt line showing wether your putter has played the ball left or right in the moment of impact. This Mat makes minimal deviations visible.
To play in the other direction brush in the corresponding opposite direction and put the putting cup in the new place.
You can increase the difficulty of the mat with simulated barriers (eraser rod, foam wedges), put these parts under the mat so you will have different barriers on the way to the hole.
Due to the special fibers at the surface of the mat and the included special mat wiper up to 4 different speeds can be trained: 12.5/10.5/10
Material: 100% polyester.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.