Use SwingClick Plus on a golf driving range, on a golf course, in a social game or indoors, with or without a club.
- The secret to great rhythm is finishing your backswing and the key to finishing your backswing, is knowing where the top of your swing is, on a consistent basis. The SwingClick PLUS will help you with both.
- Great transition is the key to consistent ball striking. By smoothing out your transition and finishing your backswing, you create time in your swing for your club head to get back to square at impact, resulting in more consistent ball striking.
- The device clicks at the top of the backswing, giving you audio feedback to get into the same position at the top of your backswing every time. This is your No.1 Drill!
- The 2nd click is heard at impact confirming your transition is smooth and follows into a 3rd click when you have finished in a balanced position
- It’s simple and easy to use and works for everyone, from Pro’s to beginners (right handed and left handed). It can be used on a driving range, on a course in a social game and indoors, with or without clubs.
- The SwingClick PLUS is the 2nd Generation in the Swingclick range. It has a sleeker design that complements the natural flow of the swing. The strap is more adjustable and flexible, making it one-size-fits all. It can be twisted so that you can set it for your individual backswing.
Start by using the device as a DRILL, to create the muscle memory of finishing your backswing. Even if you swing faster during your normal play, creating that muscle memory of knowing where the top of your backswing is, on a consistent basis, will improve your rhythm as a starting point.