A comprehensive system which allows you to fully develop your golfing potential
The Little Black Golf Book has been designed for you the enthusiastic golfer by a PGA professional with over 30 years teaching experience, and encompasses the 6 key stages required for better golf.
With no age or ability barriers, the LBGB leads you through each key stage and reveals your current levels of performance, which in turn enables you to identify and strengthen the weaknesses in your game.
Whether you are looking to achieve specific goals or are simply seeking general improvement, the Little Black Golf Book will show you the way.
KEY FEATURES OF THE LITTLE BLACK GOLF BOOK
The LBGB is pocket sized and waterproof and includes:
• 1 Welcome page with guidelines for use
• 6 index pages with section details
• 28 detail and analysis pages
• 2 pockets for cards and planners
• Space for up to 80 info pages
• Your pros contact details
• Website address
Each book has enough pages to last the average user 1-2 years, after
which refill pages will be required.
WHY THE LITTLE BLACK GOLF BOOK WORKS
With your current details inserted, the LBGB will:
• Detail your golfing performances
• Highlight strengths and weaknesses
• Direct you to the most appropriate tuition and practice
• Build a permanent record of your golfing stats
• Enable you to set future goals
HOW TO USE THE LITTLE BLACK GOLF BOOK
• Keep it in your golf bag (it's waterproof)
• Update it after play, practice and tuition
• Share your information and progress with your PGA professional
1993 PGA European Tour ‘Rookie of the Year’
2000 British Masters Champion
“The Little Black Golf Book has become an integral part of my equipment and preparation, and it’s simplistic design means that it will also be a real asset to club golfers who are looking for improved performance.
Juniors will love it too.”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.